Web Marketing Strategist
The Karcher Group
I line up our client's business objectives with a wide range of digital marketing strategies to make the online magic happen.
- Develop annual web marketing plans for diverse group of businesses
- Diagnose challenges and bring solutions for current and new clients
- Balance marketing dreams with development realities to deliver results
- Demonstrate success through analytics, dashboards and ROI focused reporting
Web Marketing Specialist
The Karcher Group
Responsible for a full range of web marketing tactics ranging from reporting and analytics to content and SEO. Working in a team environment to delight and amaze a range of clients from B2C eCommerce sites to institutions of higher education.
- Monitor, analyze and report on web site performance to demonstrate effective ROI
- Provide data supported improvement strategies and recommendations for client sites
- Implement a wide range of SEO tactics utilizing content management systems and other tools
- Develop and manage pay-per-click advertising campaigns
- Regular contributor to company blog on web marketing topics
Digital Strategy Specialist
Led Analytics and Search Engine Optimization efforts. Served as de facto webmaster, responsible for updates and fixes on outside facing website.
- Spearheaded Google Analytics implementation, providing data driven insight to website traffic previously unattainable within the organization.
- Established monthly and quarterly dashboards and reports summarizing 100k+ monthly visits into actionable insights for management and other stakeholders.
- Analyzed web traffic and content to determine relevance of existing sections in support of new sitemap development.
- Facilitated internal collaboration and provided support on SharePoint 2010 based sites for department of 150 associates.
- Consolidated and documented processes for internal publishing and web content support. Drove adoption by example through the use of document libraries, lists, discussion boards, and automated workflows.
Regional Service Support Representative
Facilitated service contract renewal process. Provided reports and analysis of account performance and cost structure.
- Developed consolidated tracking system that provided consistent, timely metrics on renewal completion to management, saving 4-6 hours per week.
- Designed and implemented templates to efficiently scrub and format unwieldy data from back end systems into consistent reports for internal and external customers.
Sales Order Support Coordinator
Supported field sales with product order attainment and fulfillment process. Improved measurability and efficiency within teams through process standardization and improvement.
- Reduced complexity and improved accuracy in order entry process.
- Improved first time order acceptance rate from 65% to 90%.
BS, Business Administration & Management
Class of 2005
Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy
High School Diploma
Class of 2002
Search Engine Optimization, Web Analytics, HTML
Analytics, Web Master Tools, AdWords, Apps
Evernote, AutoHotKey, Remember The Milk